As we have told in other articles, Home-Office is here to stay. The decentralization of work centers is increasing and this has allowed companies to adapt through web tools such as Trabali to have employees anywhere in the world.
Freelancers (how they are known in the market) are being benefited by these new trends and companies that have specific needs in different fields are finding a lot of competition when hiring under this model.
Freelance job openings increased more than 25% during the April-June quarter of 2020, compared to the first three months of the year, according to Freelancer’s “Fast 50” report. The quarterly study tracks the movements of the 50 fastest growing and declining jobs in the site’s global market spanning North America, Europe and Asia.
There is a trend between the pandemic and the most demanded jobs, for example:
- The works related to the creation of mathematical models have increased 99.6%, as well as the works in statistics and statistical analysis that increased up to 75%, especially for studies related to statistical information in the field of health.
- Game designers and developers have seen increases of 63% and 60% respectively during the pandemic.
If you are a Freelancer or want to be, we leave you 5 tips to help you grow in this booming sector.
- Know yourself; It will help you find your strengths and where you create the most value.
- Test the water before jumping; do a couple of jobs before making any decisions and find out if freelancing is for you.
- Build your personal brand; It will help you attract clients and enhance your presence in the different freelance portals
- Keep learning; add tools through training and become an increasingly interesting resource.
- Know your value; know your market and adjust your prices accordingly
For companies, many opportunities open up, but only with the help of computer tools can really adapt, therefore, we recommend Trabali so that you can control the entry / exit, vacations, shifts, announcements and schedules of your employees. Register now and try it for free for 30 days.